When we discovered my four grandchildren had moderate to severe food sensitivities to gluten, corn and dairy – I embarked on a journey to bake homemade treats that taste good for even the pickiest consumer. And now I’d like to share our tasty gluten free baked items with you !
As a licensed Cottage Food Operation, we bake in a certified kitchen – dedicated gluten-free and corn-free. We use organic ingredients when available – and always non-GMO.
Our sourdough starter has been alive and active since 2013. Instead of dairy milk, we use rice milk. And we typically use ghee instead of butter or oil when baking, except for our shortbread cookies and butter-cream frosting.
Tips for enjoying gluten-free treats:
- Put your bread in a sealed container when you get home.
- Eat fresh, eat often and buy local!
- Bread is best when toasted with (lots of) butter.
- Only refrigerate if uneaten after a week.
- Slice thin for sandwiches and only what you need.
- Try any bread as French Toast (yummy!).
- Like “fresh baked” after 20 seconds in microwave.
- Tell all your friends about us!