When we discovered my four grandchildren had moderate to severe food sensitivities to gluten, corn and dairy – I embarked on a journey to bake homemade treats that taste good for even the pickiest consumer. And now I’d like to share our tasty gluten free baked items with you !
As a licensed Cottage Food Operation, we bake in a certified kitchen – dedicated gluten-free and corn-free. We use organic ingredients when available – and always non-GMO.
Tips for enjoying gluten-free treats:
Gluten free products take a little more care than regular gluten products, but prepared properly our gluten free products are amazing.
- Always best toasted or grilled.
- Keep your bread in an air tight sealed container.
- Never refrigerate! Freeze if uneaten after a week.
- Slice before freezing.
- Like “fresh baked” after 20 seconds in microwave.
- Tell all your friends about us!